DevOps/Java Software Developer
- Leader in creating embedded, real-time, production grade Java software for mobile robotics and autonomous vehicles.
- Proprietors of the MAX general purpose robotics software platform.
- Experts in automated/autonomous vehicle applications.
- Building a highly motivated professional engineering organization to deliver ground-breaking solutions and have significant impact on the mobile robotics and autonomous vehicle industry.
- Someone with chops and interest in development operations (DevOps).
- Know way around Linux and scripting.
- Know how to sling Java code for incremental improvements and unit tests.
- Can take ownership of Ant, Maven, SVN, and build/release process.
- Interest in working with developers to improve that process incrementally.
- Linux and shell scripting.
- Subversion (SVN).
- Eclipse and Netbeans IDEs.
- Performance profilers.
- Know Java language and programming basics.
- Check out code in IDE, make changes, unit test, check back in, deploy, system test.
- Coordinate and work cooperatively with other software engineers.
- Skill and experience with Java IDE tools, namely Eclipse.
- Skill and experience with version control tools, namely SVN.
- Skill and experience with Maven and Ant are ideal.
- Remote debugging and performance profiling (e.g. JProfiler) ideal.
- Unit and system test tools ideal.